Friday, October 31, 2008

Goblins, Ghouls, & Ghosts

Today is halloween and I am busily trying to get ready in order to keep up with the neighborhood... for those of you who don't know where we live - we are in one of Prosser's favorite neighborhoods; lots of old growth trees, you know all your neighbors, everyone leaves their porch light on every night, and apparently every kid in town hits our block to trick-or-treat! You should see the monstrous scary tunnel that Steve & Cheryl (across the street) have spent 2 weeks constructing, goodness!

Hence - I am carving a pumpkin, dressing up Bitty, and 'halloweening' the front porch. I promise to take pictures and post them this weekend.

Good luck to everyone trick-or-treating and be safe.

1 comment:

The MK Crew said...

Jolene -

I am so glad that you have a blog! You didn't have any info of an email or blog connected to the post you left on my blog. Alain found your blog somehow for me. I am very excited! It has been a long time. How fun that you have a little baby (she's a cutie!) and that you live in Prosser! We will be there for Christmas because that is where my husband is from. My email is katrina_joh@yahoo.com. I would love to be able to catch up more. I am excited to meet your family!

Katrina