Thursday, June 11, 2009

DIRTBALL

Bitty is crawling.  This means that I can no longer just set her on a blanket and she stays there and plays with her toys and such... as evidenced below.  


She decided that the dirt that I was digging in looked very exciting indeed.  I guess she takes after me and her Nana, "Queen of Dirt."  I couldn't get a good photo of it, but by the time we were done she was covered.  At this point, whenever we go outside she heads for the nearest dirt patch.  Last night she lost her balance in one of her odd crawling moves and actually went headfirst into the dirt and then rolled around in it like a little piglet.  She became furious when I picked her up and told her we were done and it was time for a bath.  


3 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

Definately taking after nana..hehehe

Jeff and Emily said...

haha! "princess of the dirt?"

Fuccillo Family said...

Lil' Bitty, down a dirty! Love it!