Friday, February 18, 2011

You better believe it.

...Because every post is better with a picture (as Jonda and Stace like to say), here is Bitty and Maggie playing dress up. It has become Adelaide's new obsession.


I have been painfully slow to blog. Life has been a little rough... between being very busy and everyone in the house sick and then reinfecting one another, things have been hectic. I have the worst cold/flu ever and now I have the pinkeye. Good Lord!

Seeing as my mother-in-law posted this on Facebook immediately after I told her, I must tell you now before you find out otherwise... we are expecting another baby in the fall. Eric is very, very excited and I am still a little trepidatious. Nevermind, that I'll have three children three and under, the thought of another pregnancy so soon has me overwhelmed. I haven't even weaned LindyJean yet! Either way, it is a blessing and a gift and I'll get used to the idea soon enough. When I called Mom to tell her she said "Why are you doing this to yourself!!?!" I almost died laughing! Staci was about as shocked as I and couldn't stop giggling. Trudi just stuttered and muttered in disbelief for about 3 minutes before I convinced her I wasn't joking.

Wish us luck.

7 comments:

Stephanie V said...

Ahhhh!!!! JoMama!!! I am so excited and scared for you all at the same time! :) :) If anyone can do it, you can! :) :)

Brian and Staci said...

Nevermind the fact that you will have 3 THREE TRES children before I even have one! hahahaahaha! Hold on tight, you're in for a wild ride!

Jeff and Emily said...

Wow! Congrats!! I understand how you are nervous, the thought of being pregnant again any time soon makes me a little sick too. But you will be AMAZING because you are an awesome Mom. I am so happy for you guys!

Lori O. said...

You can do it girl, I really am happy for you. Remember just being able to make babies is special. Great mom you are !

The Johnsons said...

Yowza! This does explain your online absence . . . We must talk soon! Hope your clan is improving in health! XOKJ

Anonymous said...

Holy Sh**t! I dont even know what else to say. Congrats!
Sus

sarah fuccillo photography said...

OH MY GOODNESS! i just read this! WOWSA! God has blessed you two with some major fertility! ;) congrats! with how cute the first two are... you are definitely doing the world a favor!