Friday, June 1, 2012

June

It is late.  Today (10/5/12) I pulled every edible morsel out of my garden, last night it was frosted damaged, tonight it will be frozen and subsequently garbage.  I don't know about you... but I can't afford to waste a thing from that garden, food prices are through the roof. Now I have to hurriedly do something to preserve that bounty because we are taking our first family vacation on Monday to the Oregon Coast.  A place of spectacular beauty and many a delightful distraction.  Pray that I take lots of photos and that I don't over-consume steamer clams and wine to the point of illness. :) 

Below is a menagerie of shots from June.  I may rouse a few more.  For instance, LindyJean's birthday is in June, I threw her a shindig. I have no photos... I thought we snapped at least a couple?!?!? Hard tellin', not knowin'!













3 comments:

Kara said...

Those pictures really feel like summer! I love the girls in the tree and Nana with the handsome little man. Have a great vacation!

The Johnsons said...

Such blue eyed babes! Enjoy your sojourn!

Grandma LoLo said...

I am amazed how long Bitty's hair is. I remember going to the Oregon coast it was beautiful. Have fun !