Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day Trip to the Johnson Residence

Made another trip to Hermiston today... and I BROUGHT my camera. Hooray! My girlfriend, Amber called on Monday and said that she and Lisa were going to visit Kate and Baby Mitchell and that I ought to meet them. ... Everyone's from Ephrata, we went to school together, and we've known one another since we were little people. (The history's for you Aunty Lori - you always want to know who's in the photo and who they are to us.)

Amber (holding Mitch), Lisa, Me, Kate, and Bitty.

Vicki (Kate's ma-in-law) made us lunch, I made us a peach cobbler for dessert, we went for a stroll, lounged in the backyard, oooood and aaaaahhhhd over Mitch... what a fantastic day.

Mitchell Bryan Johnson. He is very handsome, soft, & snuggly - Kate & Bryan, I think you've got a keeper.

Bitty was, of course, fascinated by this little grunting, wiggly being. She liked him in the swing, he was within reach and at eye level. She was "helping" him.

2 comments:

Jeff and Emily said...

You look very nice in that green. Cute little boy!

Queen of Dirt said...

I like how Bitty is trying to expose you!