Thursday, August 20, 2009

Itty Bitty Gardener


More like Itty Bitty Plant Destroyer... but, I do believe she'll be a gardener in time. Adelaide has, in increasing intervals and for longer durations, been standing up all on her own.
Walking is not far off folks. Look out world, here she comes!

Mmmmm, dirt is tasty!

Picking delicious green beans.

Atila and Bitty shared tomatoes.


It was kinda gross, she'd often offer one, he'd lick it and then she'd eat it. However, I wasn't paying that great of attention - so I'm sure I did not notice this until it'd been going for some time already. Oops, a little doggy slobber never killed a kid, right?

3 comments:

Jeff and Emily said...

I hear its good for a childs development! ;) What great pictures... I love how you caught her in the act of feeding the pup it's fantastic!

Queen of Dirt said...

Whoa there, Bitty looks like a little kid now--no more baby look.

sarah fuccillo photography said...

that is the cutest bum i've ever seen! it's so stinkin adorable how she sticks it out when she stands!