Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Adelaide

I had given her corn on the cob for the first time. She really prefers to gnaw it like a little caveman than have it cut from the cob so that she can daintily nibble like a petite & well-mannered lady.

Eric was gone for a week on a fishing trip in middle of nowhere, Montana. We had to take a trip to Ephrata and so I had the giant dog & Adelaide & all our junk piled in the Honda. If we add more children, we'll need to buy a larger vehicle. I really loathe the idea of spending $ on cars... but I suppose horse & buggy is the other option. :) Bon voyage!

Before her afternoon nap on Saturday, Bitty decided to play in the sprinkler - which is nasty irrigation water. (I hope she didn't drink too much of it, our neighbor got Giardia from eating tomatoes that had been freshly watered, YUCK!) She was gross, so I decided to give her a quick hosing off in the sink. She LOVED it.

2 comments:

riggs family said...

bitty reminds me so much of my own little monkey's. Better to be a little wild than boring right!! I know I was always the calm graceful kid:) We have to get together! And yes we will find out the gender of the bun in my oven. I think it would be fun to be surprised, but my hubby wants to know and I don't care enough about the subject to put up a fight.

Queen of Dirt said...

You and Staci played in the canal water your entire childhood, if had known then what I know now, I would do it all again.