Sunday, January 24, 2010

What a week!

In my small, unimportant, personal opinion you are flat out crazy if you choose to work full time, raise children, run a household, and care for your husband... as if the latter three were not a full time job themselves. I worked Wednesday through Saturday at Kestrel this week and I am exhausted. If I had to do that with regularity, I would be stressed & very unpleasant to be around. The pace of life is far to hurried in those conditions.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to Eric for rearranging his schedule and playing Mr Mom for me. He has been fabulously supportive and helpful as of late and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate him. It's nice to be married to a good dude!
Here's a random photo of our doggy... he and AddyLouHoo are developing an interesting relationship. He is so very gentle and patient with her - maybe even more so than her parents! More on the foibles and adventures of Pooper (as she has adoringly dubbed him) and AddyLouHoo later...

4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I am stressed and often unpleasant and I work part-time! :-)

Queen of Dirt said...

Your dog looks hungry, give the poor critter some chow.

Fuccillo Family said...

glad your dog adores bitty... louie very much dislikes justus. and yes, working outside the home is SO overrated! :)

The MK Crew said...

Whoa! I missed a lot of posts! Looks like you've had lots of fun. And yes, Jolene, you look pregnant-because you ARE! And very cute!