Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fun, frog, & fancy hair

While watering the cows we gathered out of doors to enjoy the fresh air... and some wine, apparently.

Here's the frog we almost killed rolling up the hose after giving our bovine friends some agua. Bitty was astonished.

Is it really too much to ask to have everyone looking at the camera, I'm not even insisting on smiles... maybe you could stop talking, Ma? I have a lot of photos of her mid-sentence - in the future I would like to see 'camera goes up, mouth gets closed.' :)


We tried to curl AddyLouHoo's hair... not entirely successful, but she was keen on gettin' fancy for Aunty Staci's birthday bash.

2 comments:

Queen of Dirt said...

Ahhhh, I think you should add funky hair to the title, my hair is impossible. Froggy boy and Lindejean look good.

Jeff and Emily said...

Wow, she is starting to look so grown up with her long hair! I am jealous of your glass of wine.