Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cousin Brandon

Brandon stopped to stay the night on his way to Montana!
He's really quite comfortable with babes & toddlers! LindyJean liked him and he was happy to hold her while I fixed dinner. What a guy, huh?!?!?!

This is the best photo I could get (she was being uncooperative) of the belly dancer outfit that Aunty Cheryl sent along. She really likes it, the jewels that hang off the top tinkle when they touch and she LOVES the way it sounds. Hopefully she doesn't insist on wearing it in public. :)


Remember how awkward & what a lack of confidence he used to have? He looks so good right now! I think the army is good for him. He's in great shape, looks downright handsome (although I'm partial to facial hair, I wish Eric would grow a beard!), and his demeanor is self-assured. He and Bitty got along quite famously, she even insisted that he sit down with her last night for story time before bed.

5 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

Cousin Brandon Rocks!! He is lookin' pretty good. Oooohh Boy I can't wait to see the belly dancer outfit!!

Queen of Dirt said...

Dad and I are going to head over for the big Afganistan send off in September and give our only military family member support. Go Army, Go Brandon. Love ya!

Lori O. said...

A handsome looking flock of offspring i must say.. So when is the big send off?
Brian and I are going to PA. in Sept. for 2 weeks. Give hugs for us the gala, bet it will be great.

Trisha said...

I request some footage of the belly dancing outfit!

Jeff and Emily said...

Brandon looks like a natural!