Friday, July 30, 2010

Forty

Happy Birthday my dearest Eric.
He's 40. Once again, didn't take a picture but for the one below. It captures Trudi, getting choked up, watching LindyJean give us her first round of smiles that I was able to capture on camera. She was very emotional thinking that forty years ago, she held Eric, a tiny infant, and here on his birthday she holds his little baby. We had a wonderful weekend with his parents. We ate like kings, played with the kids, and Trudi dug out the projector and slide carousels so we could have a stroll down Stagg Memory Lane.
I hope you enjoyed your day dear. I love you. You are given me such a lovely family and I can't wait to spend the next forty at your side. It's just the beginning ya'll...

5 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Eric!!

Jeff and Emily said...

Happy Birthday Eric, 40 years old over the hill woo hooo!! Look at how cute Lindy Jean is with her little smile, she looks a lot like you Jolene!

Lori O. said...

Happy Birthday Eric .... You all have such a great family,,,,, What does Trudy do to get so nice and brown? I am jealous !

Queen of Dirt said...

Happy 40th Eric, you are an old man now!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site staggclan.blogspot.com
Is this possible?