Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fun with Gammy

Overshare of photos, however... this blog is a demonstration of the ability of Miss Destructo and everything she can get into.

We went to Bob & Trudi's for dinner. When we got there, it was so sweet - Adelaide burst through Trudi's front door, yelling "GAMMY, Gammy, GAMMY, where are you?" She found her in the laundry room and went running down the hall, arms wide open, insisting on a hug and a kiss. Too cute!

This outfit is courtesy of Aunty Judy (Eric's Mom's brother's wife). She has great taste.

Bitty torturing Atila... who takes the abuse like a champ! Good doggy.

Bitty "helping" make whipped cream.

Look at me and my sweet clogs! If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much.


I was trying to get my announcements addressed, stamped, and stuffed with this little bugger running around stealing my stamps, throwing envelopes, and generally being a pain in the heiny. I love her, but good Lord!

5 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

L.O.V.E the outfit! and the glasses, she looks like a mini nerd! hahaha! Don't forget to take pics of LindyJean the butter bean too, or someday she will complain about not having any pics of her a baby! Kinda like me! I know she seems boring compared to destructo girl! :) I want some butter bean pics!

Kara said...

My favorite is the one with the clogs :)

Queen of Dirt said...

Haaaaa, the crooked glasses and uneven pigtails make Destructo girl look like Geek girl. Very cute.

Jeff and Emily said...

she is such a little cutie! Such a goof ball!

Lori O. said...

I don't see her doing anything wrong in the pics i think you are makin it up Ha Ha ! Bitty is going to be one smart girl glasses or not.