Friday, July 2, 2010

Mobywrap

If you have a baby and you haven't got a Moby, get one. I thought it was indispensable with Adelaide, but it's even more so when you have two to juggle. Here we are helping Nana, "put on Stanley's jammies (horse blanket) so he can go to his bedroom (stall) and go night-night." Adelaide insists on helping.
Lindyjean in the wrap, Bitty on the hip... I've been able to garden, pick raspberries, cook, and do an assortment of other things will little trouble wearing the baby. You've got two free hands and the wrap is worn so that you have no stress on your shoulders or back. It's radical. Plus - remember the photos of Eric wearing Bitty to mow the lawn? YOU MUST HAVE ONE.

Aunty Staci said something funny, can't remember what it was.

2 comments:

Kara said...

love, Love, LOVE the Moby you sent me! It has been one of my favorite and more necessary tools! Thank you so much for introducing it to me :)

And might I say, You've have been blogging like crazy today! Way to go!

The Johnsons said...

Love the giggling photo. LJ looks like she's amused by your amusement!