Saturday, July 17, 2010

2nd child

Aunty Staci is very concerned about Lindyjean not having any photos nor memorabilia. As a sufferer of 2nd child syndrome, so often justified by the constant reminder of no babybook, no token memorabilia, nary a photo of her as a baby & small child, Aunty Staci is regularly reminding me to properly document Lindyjean's babyhood. What would I do without 4-star General & Planning Czar Faw's direction? I would certainly be hopelessly floundering in the social networking, photography, & scrapbooking departments.

For your viewing pleasure, a close-up of Miss Lindyjean. Thanks to Aunty Lolo for this lovely little getup - hooray, it is not pink!!! Not that I don't like pink, but as anyone who has girls knows, you can become suddenly nauseated by the hideous flood of pepto bismol pink that cascades into your household with the arrival of an adorable baby girl.

5 comments:

Stephanie V said...

I agree...hooray for other colors besides pink! :) Lindy Jean is gorgeous! And, yes, our children will grow up with properly documented lives thanks to the 4-General and Planning Czar Faw. :) What are aunties for, right?! :)

Brian and Staci said...

Someday your 2nd and 3rd and perhaps 4th children will thank me for being the 4-star General and Planning Czar....until then you must endure my painful reminders and annoying habits!

JoMama said...

It is not a criticism, General. It is an odd thank you for your help. :) LOVE YOU.

Lori O. said...

Aunty Lori says never stop the pics . I just love them all .. I would have to go through blog withdrawl if all you girls stopped. I read blogs, Brian watches sports ! I look foward to my Staci adventures too, but don't we all. Ha Ha

Trisha said...

Very impressed with Lindyjean's dark hair, and LOVE the outfit by-the-way. Five stars for any other color but pink!