Friday, July 9, 2010

week in review

Thanks Aunty Lolo for the adorable dress. I promise to get a better photo of her in it. Anyone notice the 'band aid' on her leg - she stole a panty liner from the bathroom, stuck it to herself, and subsequently pronounced that her leg was "much bettah." All this while I am trying to get ready to get out of the house and go grocery shopping.

The Galbraith clan came for pizza on Friday night. I made a good 'ol pepperoni, mushroom, olive, and onion, and a spinach, chicken, artichoke heart and shallot pizzas - homemade crust and sauce... I wish I knew how to make cheese. Here's Bitty and Maggie enjoying popsicles after dinner.
My first photo ever with a touch of sun flare - this one's for you Aunty 'Taci.


We also had a lovely lunch/postpartum visit with Kristin on Wednesday. She's such a great gal.

2 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

I am impressed with the sunflare. There's LindyJean sleeping again! You are a lucky gal!

Stephanie V said...

You are seriously amazing...how you do all you do with two kiddo's is beyond me...kudo's...you are definitely JoMama Extraordinaire! :)