Friday, May 20, 2011

MonkeyDooz

Adelaide has needed a haircut and I haven't wanted to do it myself (and have her look like I did at her age!) or pay for one. Lisa, my neighbor, suggested that we all go to MonkeyDooz together, as Maggie was due for a trim too...

Wagons loaded and ready to go!

Maggie went first to show Bitty how it's done. Here we are observing "nervous Nelly" getting her hair washed. Notice her face and how she's hanging on to the board for dear life?

Here is the fun chairs they get to sit in. Gloria was the stylist - and knew exactly how to handle the kiddos! Bitty enjoyed herself.

Blowin' it dry. This place is great! It's meant specifically for children and is very reasonably priced too. We loved it and will return when it's time for another cut.

LindyJean taking the Jeep for a spin.

Maggie showing off her do!

Afterward, we treated them to lunch at Red Robin. LindyJean ate everything within reach. It was a lovely morning!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Does she like her haircut? I love the look of terror on her face for the shampoo picture! It's only funny because in the next picture she is so happy...all is well again!

Jeff and Emily said...

What a great photo of her looking horrified, you really captured the moment! That looks like a great place for the kids, I love Maggie's braid. Good job LindyJean eating all your burger :)

Brian and Staci said...

I love Maggie's do and her pose.

The Johnsons said...

I've heard of Monkey Dooz - looks like it's a hit! Mitch got his hair trimmed yesterday and he screams every time. Very unpleasant!