Saturday, May 21, 2011

Surprise Visit

My best pal from university, Samantha, just returned stateside from a deployment to United Arab Emirates. On her journey back to their home in Georgia from California via Washington (she's from WA and her parents fetched her from California, her husband and daughter met her at her parents in western Washington, and after a visit there, they began the long trek home.) she called me when they were about 45 minutes from my house and asked if they could stop by. I was at the winery (it was a Wednesday) and I immediately headed for home! She has a habit of randomly calling me and showing up places - last time it was May 2010 at my parents house.

Addison really needed a break from sitting in the car, so they stripped her down to her undies and she and Bitty played in the dirt!

Here I am leaning out the window trying to get a decent shot of them... not sure if I was successful. Of course, I got distracted and have no photos of Sam or her husband Adam and myself. Par for the course.

Here's LindyJean! I had some Clementines, which were not very good to eat and I didn't want to throw them away. I juiced them in the Vitamix and LindyJean could not get enough. Although I was sorry later when it gave her the runs.


Playdoh heaven. Bitty cannot get enough and before Addison showed up she spent nearly the entire morning in that exact spot.

2 comments:

Lori O. said...

Addy's hair is getting so long. Looks like you are having really nice days too. I love the smell of play-doh.

Brian and Staci said...

Eeewww auntie Lori likes the smell of playdough. Yuk! Looks like another fun day at the stagg clans.