Sunday, November 13, 2011


Blogger is really making me angry. It won't let me space between photos and the formatting is beyond screwy... anybody know how to fix this? These are photos of us here and there.
1.) Girls from behind, snitching grapes off the counter at Gammy's house.
2.)MMMMmmm, grapes.
3.) In Gammy's GIANT bathtub.
4.) Papa & Gunnar
5.) Jacob & Gunnar; Jacob belongs to my pal Abril, he was born only four days before my little man and we think they'll be good pals!
6.) What a face, huh?
7.) Big sister Bitty and GW.

6 comments:

Kara said...

LOVE Gunnar's cute little face! He is getting so big! What a sweetie! Looks like they are all having so much fun!

The Johnsons said...

I'm annoyed with blogger,too, Jo. Cute pics nonetheless!

Brian and Staci said...

Update to the new blogger editing.....but im annoyed with blogger cause it wont let me change my pics on the side.....

Brian and Staci said...

Oh cute pics BTW

Jeff and Emily said...

My blogger is acting up too, half the time I can't comment on stuff. I love the pictures of baby boy and the girls they are all getting so big, especially Bitty.

gammy said...

Love all the pictures.......these kids are so cute. I can't get enough of them. The video was a bonus.