Friday, November 4, 2011

around the house...

Being on a pumping schedule makes leaving the house an extraordinary amount of work, as does being the mother of three children in the age range I've got. By the time you pump, clean the pump, make sure everyone is fed, has jackets and hats, Bitty has used the toilet, packed up all your junk (including the pump if I'm going to be gone longer than 2 hrs), LindyJean & Gunnar have clean diapers, three hours have whizzed by and you're about to get in the car when you realize you don't know where your phone, keys, or sunglasses are and somebody messes in their diaper again. Wow! Needless to say we have spending a lot time just hanging out at home.











3 comments:

Kara said...

Not that I have the amount of work that you do, but I can relate to it taking three hours to get ready to head out the door! You are a super hero with all of that pumping!! Thanks for the video of little Gunnar. He's a cutie for sure!

Grandma LoLo said...

Thanks for the video, i have been waiting and looking for a post from you everyday. I was so happy when i saw a new one. Hats off to you for continuing to pump for Gunnar, what a lucky boy to have such an awesome mom. love you Aunt Lori.

Jeff and Emily said...

Aghh he is so cute!! Your children are all so precious, I love the pictures and videos. I admire you keep up the hard work Jolene!!!