Monday, April 30, 2012

Photos from the rest of April 2012

I have withdrawn from a number of activities to focus on those things that are either necessary or that I have deemed a priority.  Facebook was the first to go.  I hated it anyhow.  Blogging - unfortunately, as I had truly enjoyed both composition and perusing others' offerings - was put on a back burner and then relegated to the "I just can't afford the time needed for that activity."  Honestly, I haven't exercised in months, eek! I have been thoroughly chastised from various sources for my lack of posting.  Staci finally suggested, last week, "just post some photos dummy!"

Below are selected images from the rest of April. My birthday party and then some of the munchkins.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah!! We really just look at the photos, so post away.
Susie

The Johnsons said...

Huzzah! Keep 'em coming . . . Hope GW's birthday was lovely!

Grandma LoLo said...

Forget your exercising and post pictures for us !!