Monday, June 10, 2013

Here we are!

I doubt I need mention how wonderfully insane life is.  I haven't updated the blog in ages, I didn't feel like it.  It was on the "do I stay up an extra hour to accomplish this task or sleep or fold laundry or bake bread list."  Clearly, every other option took precedence.  I am not going to try and catch you up, I am just going to start posting again.  It will not be super frequent, but I have found my picture documentation is terrifically lame since I've quit blogging.   Additionally, Aunty Staci threatened to remove me from the blogosphere... so it's time to get back on the horse.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my goodness! Their hats are too fabulous for words! We think about you a lot (especially as we get close to baby number three!) and send you all love and hugs!!

Grandma LoLo said...

So happy to see you all , love the hats ! Love LoLo