Wednesday, January 28, 2009

... bored...

Mom wrote me an email to tell me she was bored with the pictures on our blog and that I needed to update... you can tell when it's late January, early February - she gets incredibly bored with everything and completely antsy.  Mom finds the weather at this time of year absolutely deplorable and she can't wait for March to arrive. But then, who doesn't feel like that this time of year?


Aunty Staci as a baby.  The likeness to Bitty is uncanny.
What a mug, huh?

Eric is tickling Bitty's ear with the blankie and she thinks it's pretty hilarious.
We've been watching The Sopranos, which aside from the filthy language is a great show. They eat A LOT of pasta (and other Italian goodies) and Eric loves Italian.  Needless to say, I have been serving up a lot of that style lately.  Here are the best darn rolls you may ever eat: Parmesan pull-aparts.  We had them with a minestrone style soup and they were fabulous.  If anyone wants the recipe, they are simple to make and beyond yummy.

Put away your stinkin' camera - I am tired of posing for you lady.

She looks so mischievous in this shot. 

3 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

I like the random pics of the post, kept me interested in what was coming next...tell mom she needs to start her own blog if ours are boring! :) That'd be funny, all we would see pics of is Stan the Man and Ernburger! hehehe!

riggs family said...

yes, I want the recipe for those rolls!! I think I drooled on my comp. screen thinking about them. Bitty is adorable!!!

Stephanie V said...

Hey, JoMama...I would love the recipe for those rolls! I have been trying to find a good roll recipe to go with soup. This one sounds perfect! I love all your pics on your blog. I think Bitty has some of the most classic expressions in her pics that I have ever seen. She has quite the lil' personality! Keep 'em comin. :)