Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We still love you Atila...

Have you seen the bumper sticker that says "Dearest Lord - please let me be the person that my dog thinks I am."?  I would be an angel sent from heaven or Atila used to love me so...
My dog has felt sorely neglected since the day Adelaide arrived.  The poor animal must receive one fifth of the attention I used to shower on him.  I hope he forgives me.
Staci Jean complains that there are never any photos of me... there are a number of reasons for that.  First and foremost, I am horrendously unphotogenic - snapping a nice photo of me is an act of God.  Seriously.  Also, until Eric's parents generously gifted us a beautiful Nikon for Christmas this year, we had this total crap camera that Eric refused to touch.  Below is a picture of me that I am willing to publicize.  


6 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

Those are toooo funny of Eric and the dog! Ha! I am certain that Atila love you seeing as you actually let him sleep in a warm house, it is Maddy that I would be worried about.

Martinez Family said...

Our lab baby has also felt the neglect since the arrival of Aniston. I LOVE the expression on Bitty's face in the pic with you. Too cute.

riggs family said...

we too have labs, that have been sorely neglected sinse the arrival of Payton. Our black lab still thinks he is her puppy to raise, and is very protective of him. I think you look beautiful as always!!

Jeff and Emily said...

My dog is so spoiled right now I'm not sure what she'll do when Jeffe and I start popping out little ones.. I love Addie's little face she is the cutest thing ever! (did I spell that right, I dont know..)

Fuccillo Family said...

I heard about the honey incident. I'm calling CPS :)! Thanks for all your prayers, much appreciated. Addie Lou keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Kara said...

We've got Lizzy in training. There are stuffed animals all over the house and she's not aloud to even get close to them. She failing miserably! It's hard to let the dogs take second place. Maybe Lizzy and Atila can start a support group!