Monday, April 20, 2009

Bitty & the tub.


Adelaide adores bathtime.  The tub evokes some of her most spectacular vocal moments and facial expressions.  There are too many photos here because I really could not choose between these.  Holy cow, she makes me laugh!
Here's the expression while 'blowing bubbles' in the tub...
 
Her countenance directly after she has done so!
We just love those sparkly blue eyes.
Return of the bitter beer face -  she used to make this one a lot when she was about 3 months old, it disappeared since then, and it makes me giggle every time I see it.
??? "I've had too many beers face." ???

7 comments:

Martinez Family said...

OMG, those pictures are SO adorable. Too cute! Some of the best baby pictures are at bath time.

Brian and Staci said...

Your kid is way too funny for words. Seriously I have never seen a baby with so much expression....love her.

Stephanie V said...

Oh my word!! I laughed out loud for a long time over this post! She is so expressive! I love it!

Kara said...

She does make the best faces! What a cutie!! You must have so much fun just watching her in the bath.

Fuccillo Family said...

okay... hillarious!

riggs family said...

just wait till she starts talking. I know she has a lot to say!!!!

The MK Crew said...

She is so expressive! How fun!