Friday, May 1, 2009

Time Flies...

We've been terribly busy and I've neglected to post, sorry!  The garden & yard need tending, I went to Ephrata for a bit, Bitty has ringworm, Eric is on a fishing trip this weekend with the boys, I had to arrange a few things for my return to Kestrel Vintners... the list is long.  Also, I've been neglectful with the camera as well, before today the last I had picked it up was 4/19. 
   
This is a photo taken when Bitty accidentally yarded on the trigger, kinda nifty I thought.


More of my beloved flowers.

Can anyone identify this plant?  It is a bulb and pops up first thing in spring but takes until about now to bloom.  

I'm not sure what they're looking at, but the profile is great.

Bitty, has anyone told you how adorable you are lately?


Here she is eating cheerios; one stuck to her nose and looks like a boogie - she makes the greatest faces.  Goofball!



5 comments:

Kara said...

Are you going back to Kestral? Grandma will be so happy! We all miss your wine :)

You take such pretty pictures in the yard. Everything is so green. Out yard it still crunchy and brown. Bitty looks great in purple. I think you found her color!

riggs family said...

Love the pics of bitty, but be careful that cheerio is awful close to her nose:) You could have the tale of the cheerio instead of the tale of the popcorn kernel like me. Haha

Jeff and Emily said...

oh yes... the inevitable dr visit to get the marble/skittle/cherrio/leggo/fill in the blank out of the child's nose.. it is bound to happen with this little one!!

Brian and Staci said...

Why didn't anyone ask you to elaborate on HOW she got ringworm...hahahaha! Yeah have you read Lisa's popcorn kernal story...that's not so funny! Lovin the pics....your getting better....I agree with Kara...purple might be her color!

Anonymous said...

Jo,
I, too, have the mystery plant in my yard, though it has taken over and I am beginning to hate it. Any luck on IDing it?
Katie J