Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cherry Pickin'

Our friends, the Gabriels, have a cherry orchard and invited us to pick to our heart's content. We ended up with three full lugs... that's almost 100 lbs. Then my Ma-In-Law and I canned 48 quarts the next day.
In order to pick and keep the now mobile Bitty out of trouble, I put her up front in the Mobywrap. Unbeknownst to me, she was picking cherries too! She made an adorable mess of herself.







This is likely too many photos, but she's too cute, and I couldn't choose between them.

3 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

Look at those beautiful blue eyes...she is looking more like ERIC everyday...yikes... (sorry dude)

Kara said...

I was going to comment on her blue eyes as well. She really has stunning blue eyes! What a fun outing!

Queen of Dirt said...

Maybe next year she can learn how to spit the pit, love those tye dye outfits.