Wednesday, July 8, 2009

El Jardin aka Diggin' in Da Dirt

Here are some photos of our garden. I have yet to post anything on this topic and I spend A LOT of time digging around in our yard/garden.
The food & herb garden.

My favorite flower - Cockscomb. It looks like bright pink brains, huh?

The Horseradish & Onions.

My Sunflowers.

The Strawberry Patch.


The first ripe 'maters of the season. These are from the 'Bloody Butcher,' we also have planted Red Cherry, Sun Sugar, Nyagous, Early Girls, and Red Pear. I LOVE 'maters.

5 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

HOLY GARDEN!! Loving the pink brain flowers.... those are intersting..

Martinez Family said...

Beautiful yard and garden Jolene. I wish I had the motivation and skill to do that. I pretty much kill anything but the lawn. :(

Stephanie V said...

WOW!!!! I am SO impressed!!! We have had an awful time trying to get things to grow in our garden. We don't get the nice sunshine on this side of the mountains that you do. Way to go!

Kara said...

Wow! Great job! I had no idea there were so many different types of tomatoes.

Queen of Dirt said...

The garden looks well groomed, you got the green thumb!