Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In the tub

Bathtime is always a kick in the pants.

Here is Bitty practicing her rock climbing moves or doing pullups, not sure which. After her bath, we were getting ready for bed and she starting having a fit about putting on her diaper (wants to be naked - uh oh!), and when I went to pick her up, she grabbed the railing of the changing table and wouldn't let go - so I let go! Though it may look like her foot is touching the bottom rail, she's just hanging there. Crazy kid.

One of the priceless Bitty expressions.

Sweet farmer's tan Adelaide!


Eric has taught her to grunt/growl - that combined with the crazy eyes and she's a little scary. Looks like she might bite, huh?

6 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

Seriously, I can't believe she is hanging from the rail....what a nut!

Queen of Dirt said...

I can't wait for this kid to be old enough to talk, she is going to say the most shocking and wacky comments. Her opinion will be known by all.

Jeff and Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff and Emily said...

darn it I just wanted to make a correction to my post not erase it!

Well anyway, as I was saying...

Great job Bitty keep working on those PULL-UPS (I said push-ups before) so that you can come do crazy things with your cousins Jeff and Emily!

And also, kids are so hilarious when they go through their nudest stage, I love little baby butts!

Kara said...

Yay for bath time! Tyler loves his naked tine too, although he's not old enough to fight for it yet! She's got spunk :)

Lori O. said...

I think i see a gymnist, Adelaide Stagg has another perfect 10 on the uneven bars !!!!!