Monday, February 15, 2010

President's Day Wknd Activities

McKENNA, BROOKE, & BITTY
We spent the weekend in Shoreline at Eric's best pal's home! Rob, Alix, and their two girls, were our hosts with the most.

Everybody loves bathtime...

Have you ever tried to get three small children to cooperate and look at the camera while you attempt to keep them from drowning one another in the bathtub?



On Saturday we went to the Woodland Park Zoo. It was cold, rainy, and a total blast! We saw all sorts of animals, a lot of whom were snuggled together and snoozing - to avoid the weather I imagine.


Brooke & McKenna had matching Valentine's outfits... too cute!

Sunday, we had a Daytona 500 party. As most of you know, Eric is an auto-racing nut and Rob is his auto-racing nut soulmate. I have no photos b/c Eric and Rob had too much beer & whiskey to man a camera and Alix & I were either watching children or the race... oops. It was A LOT of fun. Thanks to the Anderson's for having us! :)

1 comment:

Brian and Staci said...

oh I love the zoo. I can only imagine what your monkey was like there. I bet she loved it!