Sunday, March 14, 2010

Garden Day 2

After rototilling, Eric measured out all of my garden area so I could have even and orderly rows.

Bitty helping move dirt...

Eric was terribly hungover after an evening of good food, good company, and nasty Irish whiskey. While trying to rest he was regularly attacked/harassed by Bitty and Atila.

Too cute.

Here she is trying to escape: she gets out of the gate, runs down the alley, hollering "swing, swing, SWIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!," on her way to the local park & playground. You should see me, all pregnant, running after her.

5 comments:

About Staci J said...

hahaha...that is a funny mental picture!

The Johnsons said...

I would LOVE to see pregnant Jo chasing the blonde monstro! It's almost as good picturing it as seeing it for real - though the sound is probably a treat, too!

Kara said...

I love the dog pile pictures! How much fun! Good luck with your gardening this year. I can't wait to see pictures of things growing and the food you will make :)

Fuccillo Family said...

jo- PLEASE come get my garden ready too!!!!!!!!!!

Lori O. said...

Your garden looks pretty big, how big is it? What will you do when Bitty runs faster than you. What if she runs like Aunt Staci. Vroom!