Thursday, March 25, 2010

THE GRASS SKIRT

Yesterday, Easter gifts arrived for Miss AddyLouHoo. One of which, was a bikini with a matching grass skirt. Here is the expression of pure, unbridled elation when I put it on her.

Photo 1: "Look at me mama!"
Photo 2: "Twirl, Bitty, twirl."
Photo 3: No words, just angry bellows which I interpreted as "I hate this damn bikini top, take it off or I am going into hysterics!!!" Needless to say, while she love the skirt, the bikini - for reasons unknown to me - caused near panic when I put it on her.

6 comments:

Kara said...

I LOVE the twirling picture! It's so much fun! Watch out for that girl at Mardi Gras!

Brian and Staci said...

OH MY GOSH! That is awesome!

Jeff and Emily said...

ahhh, every little girl needs a hula skirt!! They are too much fun!!

Lori O. said...

She looks so cute !!! What size shoes does bitty wear?

The MK Crew said...

Looks like she's ready for a visit to HAWAII! :) So cute!

The Johnsons said...

Smart girl - bikinis are for the birds!