Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday with Miss Maggie

We spent Easter morning with our neighbors, Brian, Lisa, & Miss Maggie (as Adelaide calls her). We had a LOVELY time. Lisa & I stashed eggs & such in their yard, the girls ran around squealing and collecting, and then we went inside for an excellent breakfast of scones, Lisa's egg casserole - which was heavenly - and fruit.

The anticipation before the "hunt."

HUGS! Maggie I can't breath...

That's better!

Everybody in the morning sun.

The girls enjoying the search for eggs and the easter bunny left bubbles, too!

Happy Easter!

Fast friends, these two have become. It's nice having good neighbors.



Scones

Here the girls are enjoying their loot & breakfast. Thanks to Gigi for the cute easter basket, which Bitty calls her "purse."

3 comments:

Lori O. said...

Great pictures you make me feel like I was right there. I have to say i love that tree in the pic with you,bitty and Eric , what is it. Is it old? Bitty gets cuter everyday... I so can't wait for my next wee one.

Brian and Staci said...

Love the pink mumu coat. She looks like such a big kid sittin' at the table with Miss Maggie.

Queen of Dirt said...

Glad to see the neighbors are a nice "normal" family.