Thursday, June 10, 2010

No baby yet!

Hey everybody... still no Stagglet. That's about all there is to say. I have been nesting furiously, there's ridiculous amounts of food in the house and I have been vacuuming daily, all the ironing is done, laundry's clean, bills are paid, etc. The only not tidied portion of our household is the yard/garden. It's really hard to bend over and Bitty needs near constant watching outside - she's either destroying plants, turning on the hose and soaking herself, or escaping and running away.

2 comments:

Lori O. said...

oh you hang in there. I check my phone every 1/2 hour just waiting for staglet to get busy. On my lunch hour so time to back to work. Talk baby talk soon

sarah fuccillo photography said...

come on!!!! people are waiting to find out what you are having!!!! ;)