Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Bitty Story

I don't have a photo of this, but...
Yesterday, Trudi came over to help me clean the house and mind Bitty while I caught up on some Eric Stagg Construction book-keeping. Well, Miss Bitty got very angry with Gammy over some nonsense and ran to her room, slammed the door, and yelled, "GOODBYE GAMMY!" She then ran to her closet and shut herself in, which was pitch dark and must have been very scary. She started to whimper and cry, when Trudi opened the door she had a terrified expression and was holding herself and had pissed herself (she refused to wear a diaper yesterday and peed in the toilet all day). I almost fell over laughing upon hearing this! Just desserts, kiddo.

As for myself and the Stagglet, last night I thought that I was going have the baby. But, it turned out to be a preparatory false alarm. I began having contractions at 10:30 that intensified and built until 3:00 am and then totally fizzled. BUMMER DUDE! I was so ready for it to begin. It appears I am in for some "hurry up & wait."

6 comments:

sarah fuccillo photography said...

can't wait for bitty to yell that at her little brother or sister! hurry up and have this kid!!!! ;)

Lori O. said...

Just can;t wait for the wild stories when it is times two. Good luck missy,
Sounds like my prediction of sunday night to monday morning for the big birth might be a bit too far out. U can't wait!

Kara said...

Adelaide is such a character! I wonder where she gets it from... :) Waiting can be so exhausting! Hang in there, the rest of us will try to wait patiently as well.

Brian and Staci said...

seriously.....your kid has no idea what is coming....her world is about to be rocked!

The Johnsons said...

Can't wait . . .

The MK Crew said...

Good Luck with the arrival of your new little one! Excited to see pictures! (And I wonder where your little Bitty gets her attitude! Ha ha!)