Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Comparisons

When LindyJean was first born, she really looked just like Adelaide. Now she is beginning to look like herself but still bears a striking resemblance to her sister. Below are two photos; one is Bitty, the other the ButterBean and their profiles are nearly identical. I went through Bitty's baby photos and they really look a lot alike.

LindyJean.

Adelaide. I managed to snap nearly the same photo of them with my Pa.

She loves to smile and coo. Staci took these two photos!


4 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

wowza...your right their profiles are identical! :) I love those two pics of lindyjean...she looks sooo happy!

The Johnsons said...

I, too, love the grinning shots of LJ! Those girls are peas in a pod profile-wise. Time will tell if their personalities are also so similar. If so, brace yourself! :-)

Jeff and Emily said...

holy smokes! I thought it was the same child!

Rie said...

LindyJean has such a lovely smile!! Beautiful girls! :)