Friday, September 3, 2010

She speaks! Well, sort of.

I have been rather diligent in my use of the Flip! video recorder. Below is an entirely too long clip of LindyJean cooing up a storm for Adelaide and I.

Disclaimer & Commentary:
1. I was unable to edit it (as I liked all of it), so it's length may be excessive, however everyone who has kids has this often misplaced idea that their children must be the most darling and terrifically clever in universe. I may be stricken with this delusion.
2. I find Bitty's commentary pretty amusing... notice how LindyJean, ButterBean, flinches when Adelaide gets near her. Bitty loves to "love" her, but she's something of an ogre.
3. You will hear me speaking in that horrific, sing-songy, baby talk. I cannot help it, LindyJean responds to it every time and I cannot resist the overwhelming urge to make her face scrunch up with that lovely smile or hear her "talk" to me. She is the sweetest baby.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Cute video! The disclaimers would be true for me too :)

Kara said...

It is entirely too...SHORT! I want to see more!! Adelaide is so adorable and clearly loves her little sister! How sweet! Thank you so much for sharing!!! LindyJean has already grown up so much! It's a good reminder for when Blueberry comes. I LOVE the video!!

The Johnsons said...

Nice, Jo! For the record, your sugary mom voice isn't so bad, but the girls are certainly the stars!

Gammy said...

Just viewed the video. I could watch it all day. My girls are just to cute. Love them!