Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mud puddles are fun!

The blissful babe whose mother is bothered none whatsoever by a little mud, even the consumption of it here and there!

They had a movie date... it was a gorgeous day and had just spent about 2 hours indoors eating popcorn & watermelon and watching "Despicable Me." It was time for some sunshine. They wanted a little water and I made them a mud puddle.

Adelaide's favorite was the sensation of the mud squishing & squashing between her "toadies."

Jumping, jumping. I did not get anymore photos of just how muddy they got, as I was trying to get LindyJean to stop eating the mud like it was chocolate, however their hair looked like dreadlocks and they were covered!

They required a full backyard hosing/shampooing. This is the dejected "that was freezing and really stunk" photo.


Here we are after I said, "Smile and pretend like we are still having fun!"

5 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

Maggie has a pretty good fake I'm having fun smile. I wanna play in the mud. :)

Kara said...

That looks like a blast! How very nice of you to allow/encourage that fun! The picture of their pity party afterwards just proves more how much fun they were having!

By the way, I love your flower bed behind them! Beautiful!

Sahariar said...

they are very cutest. I think they love Fun very much.

Store of Mobile Phone

Movies

Stormin' Norman said...

Sooo cute!
+followed by normshow.blogspot.com

Jeff and Emily said...

What a crack up! They are such little tomboys, it's awesome! Nothing is more fun than some good old fashion mud.