Thursday, August 25, 2011

Average Stagg Saturday

The average Stagg weekend begins with a Saturday Farmer's Market run; we indulge in crepes made by our friends Dave & Erin, buy a bit of fruit or vegetable matter, wander about, and lastly stock up on a dozen or so tamales from Lupita for the week. Generally on the way home, we have to stop at the park and swing for a jiffy.

Eric mows the lawn, the girls distract him from that or any other project he had intended to tackle, I am generally cooking something. We have spent A LOT of time at our good friends and neighbor's pool this year. Who doesn't love a pool and particularly in my current state - buoyancy just feels fabulous!

LindyJean has learned very quickly to use a stool, she still can't reach anything, but at least she can see. This photo is also proof of my poor mothering as I forgot to grease the little piggy with sunscreen and she got a tad toasted...

Our favorite vendor, Anna. I always buy something from her, whether I need to or not. She loves my kids (she has witnessed all my pregnancies); giving them peaches or something other fruity treat when we come by and she is a super kind gal.

No comments: