Wednesday, August 10, 2011

life as me (update)...

I thought all was well. The family had returned and I had just enjoyed a few days of rest - then I spent 2 full weeks cleaning up puke & other unmentionables while the entire family (including Mom & Dad, when they came to visit and we thought we were in the free & clear) got the nastiest, most rotten (& recurring) cases of the flu. By some miracle of God, I managed to escape the terror of actually being ill myself. Which would have been too much, I may have crawled in a hole and chosen to have died.

HOWEVER, I have washed every bit of clothing & bedding in my home and bleached every hard surface and we are all well again and I hope to make good on my promise to start the blog posts again. Happy Birthday to Miss Bitty today!

1 comment:

Fuccillo Family said...

i'm glad you didn't include pictures with this post ;)