Thursday, August 18, 2011

RowdySue

LindyJean was recently coined "RowdySue." My mom gave her the name and it is quite fitting -she is messy, walks like Godzilla, loves to roughhouse, and is generally an adorable little ogre. She makes me giggle incessantly.

RowdySue eats... need I say more?!??!

I walked into the girls' room and this is the state in which I found RowdySue's pajamas... how on earth did she do that?

What was she doing that got them in that twisted mess and it took me much longer than expected to untangle and remove them. What a goofball.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Her pjs are so funny!! I can see how she got her arm out, but I am impressed at how she was able to get it back in, twisted or not!

Jeff and Emily said...

What in the world is she eating, looks like she got into a dirty diaper haha!! Love the face, priceless. She is a hoot can't wait to meet her one day :)

The Johnsons said...

Bitty Boo and Rowdy Sue . . . all you need now is a Cindy Lou Who (or perhaps a Mitchie Moo?)!