Saturday, October 15, 2011

Apple pickin'

Here are the girls, all bundled, ready for an outing in the early morn to go pick apples. We did some remodel work for a local orchardist last year and he has given us free reign to muck about his massive orchards.

JoMama & babes.

Stace... does this look familiar? Somewhere we have a photo of you and I in one of these. I don't need no stinkin' pack'n'play, I've got an apple bin! I had to throw them in here, LindyJean would not stop eating dirt and Bitty was running amuck.

Dad & Babes... trying to get your small children to properly pose for a photo is absolutely impossible. It is rare luck when it happens.

4 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

The least posed pics are best anyway! :)

Kara said...

Your family is looking great! I consider it a success if no one is crying in the picture. Can't wait to see what you make with all those apples :)

Jeff and Emily said...

love it! looks like you guys had a great day, love the apple bin pack n' play cracks me up!

Grandma LoLo said...

Glad to see a post from you, missed the family... I know you are so busy. Everyone looks great.