Tuesday, October 18, 2011

calabaza

Please excuse the photo overload, but I really did have a hard time paring them down... you'll forgive me as I don't do it often.

Our visit to Ephrata also included a jaunt to the pumpkin patch... courtesy of our ever present and illustrious activities czar, Aunty Staci.


I don't remember what was so exciting... but LindyJean is stoked!


Gourds; entirely useless, yet so autumnal in their aesthetic.

JoMama & Gunnar. He's so sweet, such a nice little baby. He only cries when he's real hungry and has to wait for milk to warm.

Grandad entertaining GW while we ready for pumpkin carving.

There was a thirty second period of possible doubt regarding the cold, gooey innards of her beloved pumpkin before she started smashing, mashing, squishing, and rubbing them everywhere.

Look out, the activities czar is wielding a knife!

LindyJean wouldn't touch the pumpkin (unless it was to pick up chunks of guts here and there to taste test them), but enjoyed being the observer.

What is this expression? I'm not sure, bonus points to the first commentator to make sense of it.


Posing with our masterpieces... enlarge photo to take note of Bitty's rancid, pouty face. She's taken to refusing to have her picture taken as of late.

2 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

I like my new title, 'activity czar' lord knows I can't sit still! :)

Kara said...

Not an overload...simply not enough of your beautiful family :) I love going to the pumpkin patch and can't wait until next year! You guys all look great! Love the Pumpkins <3