Sunday, November 23, 2008

weekends


I love the weekend.  It is so grand to have two entire days with my husband and
Bitty.  It has been a rather spectacular weekend for Adelaide and I... Friday we went with Trudi (Ernie's Mom) to a Christmas Fair and out to lunch.  Saturday we hung out with Daddy while he did home improvements ( for those of you who don't know I married the ultimate handyman who is a very talented carpenter among other skills!), we indulged in a Hunter family tradition of delicious sourdough pancakes, and we spent the evening at Kestrel Vintners (my employer before Adelaide) for the 2008 Harvest Party. 
 Sunday was a day of doin' nuthin.'
Eric organized his arsenal/ammo and I knitted, cleaned, did 
laundry, cooked and a host of other "suzie homemaker" activities.  I just want to publicly say how great my husband is - Ernie I love you, immensely.  My life would be crap without you dude!  XOXO

1 comment:

Brian and Staci said...

I would also like to state for the record that 'Ernie' your a pig and I wish I had your hollow leg! We'll miss you guys at turkey day!