Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Heiny

Every now and then I put Bitty, bare buns, on a blanket to play.  It's good to give their tushes some air every now and then and I just couldn't resist this shot... her heiny forms a little heart. She has become great at 'independent' play and has begun rolling over - front to back and back to front.  This is supposedly the first step toward baby mobility.  Oh no, uh oh - here we go. 
 I love baby bums!

Here she is enjoying stroller time!  I have been trying to get exercise in every day, that most often involves a walk, and Adelaide seems to enjoy it thoroughly.

2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Those are the cutest little buns ever!

riggs family said...

I love baby bums too, especially when they get chubby and have little rolls to go with the buns. I always had scrawny kids, but my sisters kids had the cutest rolls ever. Like little michelin kids. Good for you on exercising everyday. I wish i could find motivation like that.