Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Cheer!

I finally mailed my Christmas cards today!  Bitty has been something of a challenge the last few days - in addition to the ink running out of the printer in the middle of printing the letter that accompanies the card... and as we live in a small town with virtually no supplies -  I had to either drive to Tri-cities or order online and wait for delivery.  One of the few pitfalls of rural life. However, the vital combination of the internet and UPS or FedEx I can get anything in record time.  In fact, I ordered the ink and was able to get free overnight delivery.  Sweet!  I also was distracted by a number of homemade Christmas gift projects, which I will not divulge at this point as my family reads this blog (or I hope they do).  
At any rate, I am more excited about Christmas this year than I have been in years.  It may have something to do with the Bitty, I don't know really.  We will be spending Christmas with my parents in Ephrata, my father is flying in my Grandmother, and the always entertaining Uncle Russ will be in attendance as well.  Hunter family gatherings never lack in food, drink, and bloviating. :) 
Merry Christmas to you!

No comments: