Monday, December 8, 2008

Weekend at Nana & Grandpappi's

I love this photo of Eric and Bitty.  She had become UNBELIEVABLY cranky and so I decided she could use some fresh air... we bundled her up and went out to feed the steers.  Bitty's eyes are as big as saucers and Eric has that "I just did something naughty" smirk on his face.  

We spent the weekend at my parents in Ephrata and had a really great time.  Friday evening, Staci, mom, and I attended the women's Christmas party at the Baptist Church. Mom and I purchased fabric to make curtains for the nursery, Dad and Eric went coyote hunting, we cooked a great meal on Saturday night, and just enjoyed one another's company.  I also got to visit with Kathleen and Rick Allstot on Saturday and show off Miss Adelaide to them. 

2 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

Can't wait for prime rib dinner! :) mmmmmmmm.............

Lori O. said...

russ just set me up to send comments. Have been enjoying your words and photos for quite awhile.Keep up the good work
Love Aunt Lori