Monday, February 23, 2009

Adelaide Photo Extravaganza

Random Adelaide Facial Expressions... she's full of 'em.

Storytime with Grandpappy.  I love this photo!


Dad & Uncle Russ came for a visit this weekend and Bitty was fascinated by the two of them. Here they are looking at photos of when they were young men and Adelaide enjoying the fun.

Starting to cry because Aunt Staci's pits stunk so badly...

I was folding laundry, warm out of the dryer, and Bitty had been playing on the couch... she was awake and I went over to the washer & dryer for 90 seconds and upon return I find her passed out in the pile of clothes.  Cute.

4 comments:

Kara said...

She is so sweet! It is really exciting to watch her grow and change. You must look back at old pictures and be so surprised by how fast she is growing. I don't get to see her everyday. I can't wait to meet her :)

Brad and Steph V said...

So cute! I think she is the most expressive lil' girl I have ever seen! I love it! It makes me wonder what she is thinking behind some of those little faces she makes. :)

Brian and Staci said...

Love the laundry photos...too cute! Makes me want to squeeze her little cheeks!

Fuccillo Family said...

I too love that Grandpa picture... the softer side of Mr. Hunter! LOVE IT! Bitty is so beautiful, I can't wait to meet her in person. Thanks for all your continued prayers and support!!!! Hugs!