Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fun with the Family!

We spent the weekend in Ephrata for some quality time with my parents and Brian & Stace.
Here we are on our way out the door to church.  Get off me Ma, your soooo smothering!  

She has really taken to Auntie Staci and gives her lots of smiles, odd noises, & giggles.

Here's the hat that the child will supposedly resent me for later in life.  I must say though, whenever she wears it, everyone we see says "Oh, what an adorable baby and that hat is too cute!"

We decided to give my Dad a break as head chef and Staci and I made dinner, the evening's menu was greek themed.  For starters, we made these feta stuffed olives feigning as penguins!  Are they the most hysterical things you ever seen?  We really enjoyed making them.

3 comments:

Kara said...

I love the penguins! They are too cute! Looks like you had a great weekend.

Adelaide has the most adorable outfits. She is a beautiful baby girl. I love seeing the little faces she makes :)

Jeff and Emily said...

seriously...she is the cutest baby in the history of all babies!! And it is so crazy how much she looks like you!

Fuccillo Family said...

Dear Bitty,
Thanks for the new kicks! All the other babies around here are jealous that I got a package present. I can't wait to get out of here and show them off to everyone. You are so thoughtful. I can't wait to meet you one of these days at your Aunt Staci's. We can play, you can teach me things, and we can give each other big sloppy kisses! Hope to see you soon and thanks again!

Love,
Baby Justus