Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cousins


Steve & Ashley (Eric's sister & hubby) are in Mexico celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary,  Happy Anniversary Kanedas!  Trudi has the girls (Alayna, 6 and Nataley, 4) for the week and Bitty & I went for a visit.

Hello Cousins!
Alayna was very 'mothering' and it was a  hoot to watch, here she is feeding Bitty her lunch.

We went for a ride in the wagon to a small park near Gammy's house.

Alayna & Bitty picking grass and throwing it at me!


After dinner, Alayna decided they all had to bathe together... where she told me "if you need help when it's time to soap Addy up, I am an expert at washing butts; you have to get in there and scrub it good!"  Thanks for the sage wisdom Cuz 'Layna.

Nataley spraying Bitty!  The baby handled all the splashing and little girl squealing quite well!

2 comments:

Kara said...

How fun that she has cousins so close! It looks like they had a great time together. It is funny to see kids taking charge and mothering. They don't get the chance that often. I love the comment about cleaning butts!

Anonymous said...

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.