Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sundays.

I think I've mentioned it, but maybe not... Adelaide was gifted a HUGE wagon for Christmas by Bob & Trudi.  We've yet to drag it home and so when visiting the in-laws yesterday afternoon (to watch NASCAR and gnosh on Trudi's fabulous Rueben sandwiches), Eric decided to take her for a ride.  I LOVE IT.


I can't quite decipher this look.  I think it's along the lines of a Dirty Harry stinkeye - "Go ahead punk, make my day!"


Also,  a fascination with zippers, buttons, and newspapers has developed.  Here is Bitty reading the Wall Street Journal with Daddy this morning.  So smart!

3 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

THAT IS TOOO CUTE! Oh my goodness!

Kara said...

It really looks like she is reading the newspaper! Wow, she is a little smarty. Russ wants the outfit about how cool dad is. Where did you find it?

Martinez Family said...

I love her stinkeye picture! Email me rmartinez@co.douglas.wa.us